Taking a cruise around the Greek Islands and Croatia can be the most enjoyable way to experience some of the most beautiful islands in the World.
Take in the culture and history of Greece and Croatia as well as enjoying the beautiful beaches and coastlines along the way.
Top Tip: If you are planning to breakfast in La Bistrot, it can get busy mid morning, so always either go early or late to avoid the rush! For many Summer 2022 dates, MSC have included their Premium Extra drinks package in your cruise fare which give you great value – ask your Cruise expert to check this out for you!
Arrive & explore - The ship embarks in the beautiful city of Venice.
Split, Croatia - one of Croatia’s and the Mediterranean’s most compelling cities.
Day at Seas - Grab a sunbed by the pool and cool down with a morning Cocktail.
Santorini - Experience Fira, which clings precariously to the edge of the enormous caldera.
Mykonos - Take a trip to the Island of Delos known for its Greek Mythology..
Dubrovnik - Croatia’s most popular cruise destination.
Ancona Italy - take a trip to the Frassassi Caves.
We’re here to make your life easier!
The ship embarks in the beautiful city of Venice. If you have not been before, why not add on a couple of days stay in Venice before or after your cruise.
• Venice walking in Piazza San Marco: the only piazza in Venice, all other squares being campi or campielli. Its parades, festivities and markets have always drawn visitors.
• The monuments that draw the largest cruise crowds in Venice: the Basilica di San Marco – the mausoleum of the city’s patron saint – and the Palazzo Ducale.
• MSC Lirica brings you a distinctive cruise experience along classic lines, centred on elegance, comfort and hospitality in the finest traditions of MSC Cruises’ Mediterranean way of life.
• An atmosphere of relaxed spaciousness pervades, with magnificent internal vistas from the foyer and unimpeded ocean views from the lounges’ floor-to-ceiling picture windows.
• Once onboard, relax with a cool drink at one of the Pool side bars.
• Take a stroll around the ship checking out all the amazing restaurants, kids clubs and all the outdoor activities.
• Split is one of Croatia’s and the Mediterranean’s most compelling cities, it’s easy to see this feeling when you step aground from your MSC cruise.
• The Riva is where a large part of the city’s population congregates day and night to meet friends, catch up on gossip or idle away an hour or two in a café.
• You can book a 3 hr tour of Split with the cruise line plus many more excursions.
• Back onboard, check out your table at the beautiful main dining room La Bussola.
• The kids might want to spend some time in the Virtual Reality Games Arcade
• Have leisurely breakfast at the fabulous La Bistrot Buffet.
• Grab a sunbed by the pool and cool down with a morning Cocktail.
• Check out the amazing Kids clubs or have fun at the Doremi Spray park on the top deck.
• In the evening, why not try out some sushi at Kaito.
• Excursion: Experience Fira – which clings precariously to the edge of the enormous caldera. Although Firá’s restaurants are primarily aimed at the tourist market, the food can be very good.
• Using a spectacular two-hour footpath along the lip of the caldera you reach the village of Imerovígli and further to the north Firostefáni, both of which have equally stunning views.
• Alternatively check out Santorini’s beaches on the east side of the Island.
• Back on board early as the ship sails onto Mykonos arriving at 8pm.
• An overnight stay here allows you the chance to spend your evening onshore, dining out with your feet in the Sea and strolling through the maze of narrow streets.
• Excursion: Take a trip to the Island of Delos known for its Greek Mythology.
• Excursion: Drive In tour of Mykonos – this excursion combines fun, adventure and Mykonos landscapes and enables you to spend a few hours exploring this lovely island in a completely different way.
• Back onboard – you have the chance to spend another evening here as the ship does not leave till 4am.
• Dubrovnik is Croatia’s most popular cruise destination, and it’s not difficult to see why.
• It is definitely a city you want to see so why not take a City Tour Excursion to see the best that it has to offer.
• Alternatively you can also take a “Game of Thrones” location Tour.
• Back onboard, have a relaxing dinner, then try your chance at the Casino.
• Excursion – take a trip to the Frassassi Caves – one of Italy’s most famous cave systems, with lots of different chambers to explore.
• Senigallia Beach – check out one of the most beautiful beaches around – have a chill out day!
• Back onboard – dine and dance the night away.
We offer you the best!
Sinfonia; Musica, Armonia
Brilliance of the Seas; Odyssey of the Seas; Rhapsody of the Seas
Infinity; Reflection; Beyond
Norwegian cruise Line
Why book with Tour America?
Whether you are looking to book your Orlando holiday, a week in the sun or a luxurious cruise, call Tour America for the best prices and best service.
Ireland’s Travel Agency of the Year
Multi-Award Winning Agency Offering 5 Stars Service
Experienced Travel Consultants based in Ireland
Tailor-made Holiday Packages
100% Irish Owned Company
Only Irish Tour Operator with USA Based Support Team
24/7 Irish US & US Customer Support
Flexible Payment Options
Our mission statement is very clear, 'to have a raving fan club!', and our team are willing and able to exceed all of your holiday expectations.
Tour America thought of everything when we booked to travel to Las Vegas to celebrate our wedding anniversary.
Linda & Ed
Las Vegas had everything for a romantic getaway, we had amazing meals & saw some fantastic shows and the The Grand Canyon blew us away, we can’t wait to go back.
Aishling & Tom
We decided at the last minute to renew our vows in Las Vegas and Tour America took care of everything for us, it's one to share with the grandkids.
Lyndsay & Rob
Tour America is Ireland’s leading holiday specialist to the USA, Canada and Mexico, and Worldwide Cruises.
Over 25 year’s experience of providing dream holidays to USA, Mexico, Canada and Worldwide Cruises.