The girls are back in town!
The trip we have all been waiting for.
Who better to do it with than your girlfriends, sisters, mums, cousins and/or aunties.
NYC is renowned for the Irish girls shopping trip with designer shops, outlets and off the beaten track boutiques at your fingertips.
Dining out, catching a show and having some cocktails is the perfect way to finish off your day.
Of course, there are plenty of museums to visit, sights to see and adventures to be had but make sure you leave enough room in your suitcase for your new wardrobe!
Top Tip: Bring an extra suitcase! If here is a particular show on Broadway that you would like to see be sure to let us book your tickets as they are more expensive once you get there.
Return flights, all taxes & bags
We’re here to make your life easier!
Once you have checked in to your hotel and freshened up it’s time to scope out what NYC has to offer.
Why not head for cocktails in your hotel bar followed by dinner and plan your days ahead of shopping.
• Take a stroll down to Times Square and let the entertainment enchant you.
• Jump into a yellow cab and find out just why these taxi drivers are one of a kind.
• Mr. Purple on the lower east side is a great place to finish off your evening with a night cap. The view of the city is out of this world.
• The doorman in the hotel will point you in the right direction for the must have American breakfast. This will set you up for the day as there wont be much time to stop once you have started shopping. Don’t forget to get a selfie with this guy, as he will become your best friend over the next few days.
• Head down 5th Avenue slowly and enjoy the glitz and glamour of all the designer shops and more. You will come across Louis Vuitton, Tiffany’s, Gucci, Prada, Cartier and many, many more.
• Consider going to a Broadway show while you are in this remarkable city, as there are so many on offer, and you will regret it if you don’t.
• A pre–breakfast stroll around Central Park is a wonderful way to start your day. You will see everything from joggers to roller bladders, suits to tigers!
• Macy’s is a fantastic store to get your bargains galore. You may need to pick up an extra suit case when you are there.
• Tonight head down to Soho, the Meatpacking District or Tribeca for something to eat and be ready for a treat. These areas are cool and trendy, so dress up.
• The view of NYC from the top of the Empire State building is incredible and it is worth every minute of the wait.
• Pick up a piece of clothing today that no one else will have at home. If you head towards Bleecker Street, in Greenwich Village you are sure to find something special.
Located on Manhattan’s Upper West Side on Broadway and 75th Street, the Hotel Beacon offers a friendly and relaxed neighbourhood where you feel like a New Yorker, not a tourist.
We offer you the best!
Return flights, all taxes & bags
Based on 4 sharing | Ref 676715
Book with confidence!
Whether you are looking to book your Orlando holiday, a week in the sun or a luxurious cruise, call Tour America for the best prices and best service.
Ireland’s Travel Agency of the Year
Multi-Award Winning Agency Offering 5 Stars Service
50+ Expert Travel Consultants
Tailor-made Holiday Packages
Only Irish Tour Operator with USA Based Support Team
24/7 Irish US & US Customer Support
Flexible Payment Options
Our mission statement is very clear, 'to have a raving fan club!', and our team are willing and able to exceed all of your holiday expectations.
Thank you to Lorna at Tour America who helped us find the perfect hotel in NYC and suggested where we would find the best bargains, burgers and bubbles.
Chloe, Zara and Beth
OMG I never thought I would buy so much on one trip. Thank you so much to Linda for suggesting to bring that extra suitcase, and for organising our weekend away so well. We had hilarity from beginning to end. Thanks Tour America for everything
Mary and Evelyn
This is our 5th shopping trip to NYC and they just keep getting better. Brenda inTour America pulled out all the stops this time and put us in a top class hotel right beside 5th Avenue. I booked my next trip with her the minute I got home. I am so glad we spent the extra night this year as we ended up catching a show in Broadway which really was the icing on the cake. Thanks.
Brenda, Niki, Becca, Sarah and Trish
Tour America is Ireland’s leading holiday specialist to the USA, Canada and Mexico, and Worldwide Cruises.
Over 25 year’s experience of providing dream holidays to USA, Mexico, Canada and Worldwide Cruises.