TUE: 9-6 pm
Tour America Terms & Conditions
- No alternative prize, cash or otherwise to any of the prize elements, will be offered in lieu of any prize.
- Full names must be given with 7 days of winner being notified.
- Winner and guest(s) must hold valid passports and are solely responsible for any special visa requirements.
- Winner and guest(s) must hold valid travel insurance for the holiday duration and the promoter may require winner and guest to show evidence of valid travel insurance prior to travel.
- Winner must be over 21 years of age to enter.
- Tour America age limit for children is 12 years of age.
- Transfers to/from relevant airport are not included.
- The winner is solely responsible for any duty that must be paid on goods purchased upon their return to Ireland.
- Any costs incurred additional to the holiday prize package booked (e.g. telephone charges etc.) will be at the winner's own expense.
- Failure to attend for any reason whatsoever on the travel dates agreed and booked does not entitle the winner to an alternative holiday and the prize will be deemed to have been forfeited.
- If the details of the winner are not received within 7 days of the prize been given, the prize will be terminated.
- There is no monetary value of this holiday prize.
- The competition winner agrees to promotional photo shoot and for usage of such in various promotional materials required.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, and non-changeable.
- Tour America reserve the right to change desired dates of trip.
- This prize is subject to availability. Some dates are excluded which include but not limited to July/Aug, Christmas, Easter and Midterm travel.
- Open to adults aged 21 years or over with a valid passport excluding employees and their immediate families, their agencies or anyone else professionally associated with this promotion.
- By entering this competition you agree to receiving marketing communications from Tour America.