Jazz Blues and Rock N Roll Rail Tour
Our Jazz Blues and Rock and Roll independent rail tour is perfect for music lovers! Start your trip in Chicago and check out its famous blues scene and all its popular sites before travelling to Memphis. Memphis, the birthplace of Rock N Roll is a must see, especially for Elvis fans. You will also take in New Orleans on this incredible tour and you’ll have the chance to explore its French Quarter and more!
What’s Included in the Jazz Blues and Rock N Roll Tour?
- Return flights
- 7 nights hotel accommodation; one night on board Amtrak
- Multi-day hop-on / hop-off sightseeing tour in Chicago
- Platinum Memphis tour including Graceland
- Battlefield Cruise in New Orleans aboard a paddlewheel boat
- Experience the sights and excitement of New Orleans on a city tour
- One-way Amtrak® from Chicago to Memphis; Memphis to New Orleans in Coach accommodations. Hotel in New Orleans
- 3 meals included (1 dinner in Chicago, 1 dinner in Memphis, 1 brunch in New Orleans*)
Jazz Blues and Rock N Roll
- Day 1 Chicago
- Day 2 Chicago
- Day 3 Overnight Amtrak
- Day 4 Memphis
- Day 5 Memphis
- Day 6 Memphis to New Orleans
- Day 7 New Orleans
- Day 8 New Orleans
- Day 9 Home Journey
Book your Jazz Blues and Rock N Roll Tour with Tour America
If you’d like more information on the Jazz Blues and Rock N Roll Tour, call our American travel experts today on 01-8173535.