This is the right time to bring the gang to the Big Apple and show them why this is still one of the most exciting cities in the world.
It is going to be action-packed from beginning to end but sure we can sleep when we get home. The World Trade Centre, Broadway, Empire State Building, 5th Avenue, Central Park, Staten Island, MOMA, Soho, Brooklyn Bridge, and Grand Central Station are all on the list.
And of course, it goes without saying a bit of shopping too.
Top Tip: Pre book any tickets for shows, museums, etc before you go. Consider an extra day as there is never enough time to do everything.
Return Flights + All Taxes + Bags
4 Nights Hotel
We’re here to make your life easier!
Once you have checked in to your hotel and freshened up it’s time to check out what NYC has to offer. Why not jump into a cab and head to TimesSquare for the first of many weekend kicks.
• Jump into a yellow cab and find out just why these taxi drivers are one of a kind.
• The chaos of Broadway will get the family into the NYC vibe, and ready for the big adventure.
• A burger and beer in Tribeca is not to be missed that evening.
• The doorman in the hotel will point you in the right direction for the must have American breakfast. This will set you up for the day as there wont be much time to stop once you get started.
• The view of NYC from the top of the Empire State building is incredible and it is worth every minute of the wait. This building is so historic and is seen in so many movies. Be sure to pre-book your tickets as it will save you time and hassle.
• Break up your day with a bit of high end shopping, and watching, on NYC’s glamorous 5th Avenue. You will feel like you are on the movie set for ‘Sex in the City’ with brand icon’s like Louis Vuitton, Tiffany’s, Gucci, Prada, Cartier right in front of your eyes.
• MOMA has the most incredible pieces of contemporary and modern art, and for the weary has a great café or indeed Michelin starred restaurant attached to it.
• A pre–breakfast stroll, or cycle, around Central Park is a wonderful way to start your day. You will see everything from joggers to roller bladders, suits to penguins!
• Jump on the subway and head down to the Financial district for an emotional, yet educational trip. The World Trade Centre and its monuments are incredible and a great tribute to all who lost their lives. There are plenty of places to have lunch around here.
• Catch the Staten Island ferry while you are down this way where you will see the Statue of Liberty, Manhattan Bridge and the skyline of NYC.
• Tonight head down to Soho or the Meatpacking District for something to eat and be ready for a treat. These areas are cool and trendy, so dress up.
• You are in NYC so why not see Grand Central Station where many of the big trips would have happened of old.
• It is nearly time to go so why not spend a couple of hours in Macy’s or Greenwich Village picking up some cool pieces of clothing.
Located on Manhattan’s Upper West Side on Broadway and 75th Street, the Hotel Beacon offers a friendly and relaxed neighbourhood where you feel like a New Yorker, not a tourist.
We offer you the best!
Return flights, all taxes & bags
4 Nights Hotel
Based on 2 x 2 sharing
Dep Feb 2022 | Ref 676707
Book with confidence!
Whether you are looking to book your Orlando holiday, a week in the sun or a luxurious cruise, call Tour America for the best prices and best service.
Ireland’s Travel Agency of the Year
Multi-Award Winning Agency Offering 5 Stars Service
50+ Expert Travel Consultants
Tailor-made Holiday Packages
Only Irish Tour Operator with USA Based Support Team
24/7 Irish US & US Customer Support
Flexible Payment Options
Our mission statement is very clear, 'to have a raving fan club!', and our team are willing and able to exceed all of your holiday expectations.
Thank you to Brenda at Tour America who helped us plan our action packed holiday to NYC from beginning to end. Our hotel was perfectly located and having the tickets for the Empire State Building was brilliant. Thanks Tour America.
Brian, Jenny, Max, Sophie
Well that was certainly a trip of a life time and lived up to all our dreams. The kid shad an incredible time seeing the city for the first time with fresh eyes. They loved doing a bit of sight seeing and a bit of shopping, followed by plenty of dining. We just loved seeing the excitement on their faces. Thank you so much Liz for organising our dream holiday.
Sue, Joe and kids
A 5 star rating for a 5 star holiday, we couldn’t have organised this brilliant trip to NYC without the help ofLorna. She got us a brilliant hotel right in the middle of all the action. We booked our next holiday with Tour America the minute we got home a sit was definitely the best holiday we have ever had as a family. Thanks Tour America.
Bren, Linda, Jake and Amy
Tour America is Ireland’s leading holiday specialist to the USA, Canada and Mexico, and Worldwide Cruises.
Over 25 year’s experience of providing dream holidays to USA, Mexico, Canada and Worldwide Cruises.