It is going to be actioned packed from beginning to end but sure we can sleep when we get home. The World Trade Centre, Broadway, Empire State Building, 5th Avenue, Central Park, Staten Island, MOMA, Soho, Brooklyn Bridge, and Grand Central Station are all on the list.
And of course it goes without saying a bit of shopping too.
Top Tip: Pre book any tickets for shows, museums, etc before you go. Consider an extra day as there is never enough time to do everything.
Arrive & Explore
New Yorker Breakfast followed by Empire State Building, 5th Avenue, MOMA
Central Park stroll, or cycle, followed by World trade Centre and Staten Island
Grand Central Station and some more shopping
We’re here to make your life easier!
Once you have checked in to your hotel and freshened up it’s time to check out what NYC has to offer. Why not jump into a cab and head to TimesSquare for the first of many weekend kicks.
• Jump into a yellow cab and find out just why these taxi drivers are one of a kind.
• The chaos of Broadway will get the family into the NYC vibe, and ready for the big adventure.
• A burger and beer in Tribeca is not to be missed that evening.
• The doorman in the hotel will point you in the right direction for the must have American breakfast. This will set you up for the day as there wont be much time to stop once you get started.
• The view of NYC from the top of the Empire State building is incredible and it is worth every minute of the wait. This building is so historic and is seen in so many movies. Be sure to pre-book your tickets as it will save you time and hassle.
• Break up your day with a bit of high end shopping, and watching, on NYC’s glamorous 5th Avenue. You will feel like you are on the movie set for ‘Sex in the City’ with brand icon’s like Louis Vuitton, Tiffany’s, Gucci, Prada, Cartier right in front of your eyes.
• MOMA has the most incredible pieces of contemporary and modern art, and for the weary has a great café or indeed Michelin starred restaurant attached to it.
• A pre–breakfast stroll, or cycle, around Central Park is a wonderful way to start your day. You will see everything from joggers to roller bladders, suits to penguins!
• Jump on the subway and head down to the Financial district for an emotional, yet educational trip. The World Trade Centre and its monuments are incredible and a great tribute to all who lost their lives. There are plenty of places to have lunch around here.
• Catch the Staten Island ferry while you are down this way where you will see the Statue of Liberty, Manhattan Bridge and the skyline of NYC.
• Tonight head down to Soho or the Meatpacking District for something to eat and be ready for a treat. These areas are cool and trendy, so dress up.
• You are in NYC so why not see Grand Central Station where many of the big trips would have happened of old.
• It is nearly time to go so why not spend a couple of hours in Macy’s or Greenwich Village picking up some cool pieces of clothing.
Use your time living your holiday instead of booking it.
The Hotel Metro has become a favourite hotel for those that love to shop. Located in the heart of the shopping hub at 45 West 35th Street, it is within close proximity to the famed Empire State Building, Fifth Avenue, Madison Square Garden, Grand Central and Midtown and the hotel is located a short two minute walk from the world famous Macys. The hotel offers complimentary wi-fi, iPod docking station, in-room safe, mini refrigerator, marble bathrooms, Gilchrist & Soames bath amenities and premium cable. Guests can also enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast daily. The hotel also features a rooftop garden terrace.
The Westgate New York Grand Central is a historic landmark hotel, which is recognized by Historic Hotels of America. Located in the Tudor City neighborhood of Manhattan, this popular hotel offer comfortable accommodations which come complete with luxurious beds, dual cup coffeemakers, flat screen TVs and triple pane windows for a quieter atmosphere. Each of the hotels 300 spacious guestrooms are incredibly spacious and located near all of New York’s attractions. There is also a 24 hour fitness center and a restaurant on-site.
Ibeorstar 70 Park Avenue is a 4 star boutique hotel in Midtown Manhattan. This modern hotel is surrounded by famous New York brownstones and it offers guests an upscale hotel experience. The hotel blends its 1928 heritage with a modern, chic appeal, both inside and out and it offers 205 comfortable, lavish guestrooms, a 24 hour fitness center and superior amenities including complimentary WiFi, goose down feature beds, flat screen TVs and marvelous views of Midtown Manhattan.
Located on East 44th Street, the Fitzpatrick Grand Central is located opposite the landmark Grand Central Terminal, making it easy for guests to get around Manhattan.
The Hotel Metro has become a favourite hotel for those that love to shop. Located in the heart of the shopping hub at 45 West 35th Street.
Located on Madison Avenue and 45th Street in Midtown New York City, The Roosevelt Hotel NYC was named in honour of President Theodore Roosevelt.
We offer you the best!
Return flights, all taxes & bags
4 Nights Hotel
Based on 2 x 2 sharing
Dep Feb 2022 | Ref 676707
Why book with Tour America?
Whether you are looking to book your Orlando holiday, a week in the sun or a luxurious cruise, call Tour America for the best prices and best service.
Ireland’s Travel Agency of the Year
Multi-Award Winning Agency Offering 5 Stars Service
Experienced Travel Consultants based in Ireland
Tailor-made Holiday Packages
100% Irish Owned Company
Only Irish Tour Operator with USA Based Support Team
24/7 Irish US & US Customer Support
Flexible Payment Options
Our mission statement is very clear, 'to have a raving fan club!', and our team are willing and able to exceed all of your holiday expectations.
Thank you to Christine at Tour America who helped us find the perfect extended weekend break to Las Vegas, our highlight was without a doubt our helicopter trip over the Grand Canyon, we can’t wait togo back and visit.
Anne & Tom
Las Vegas has so much to offer, the guys at TourAmerica really helped us narrow down our hotel options to best suit our needs and our budget. Our hotel was located right on the strip and in a great location to get around the sites on foot and we availed of the mono rail also at Tour Americas suggestion.
Mark & Sandra
We had amazing time in Las Vegas, we even had some luck on the slots! We were going for 4 nights but Tour America recommend we add on the extra night to allow our bodies to adjust to the time difference and they were right! We were able to make the most of our days and nights.
Tour America is Ireland’s leading holiday specialist to the USA, Canada and Mexico, and Worldwide Cruises.
Over 25 year’s experience of providing dream holidays to USA, Mexico, Canada and Worldwide Cruises.