Who better to do it with than your girlfriends, sisters, mums, cousins and/or aunties?
NYC is renowned for the Irish girl’s shopping trip with designer shops, outlets and off-the-beaten-track boutiques at your fingertips.
Dining out, catching a show and having cocktails is the perfect way to finish your day.
Off course there are plenty of museums to go to, sights to see and adventures to be had but make sure you leave enough room in your suit case for your new wardrobe!
Top Tip: Bring an extra suitcase! If here is a particular show on Broadway that you would like to see be sure to let us book your tickets as they are more expensive once you get there.
Arrive & Explore
New Yorker Breakfast followed by 5th Avenue Delights
Central Park stroll followed by bargains in Macy’s
Empire State Vista and Village Boutiques
We’re here to make your life easier!
Once you have checked in to your hotel and freshened up it’s time to scope out what NYC has to offer.
Why not head for cocktails in your hotel bar followed by dinner and plan your days ahead of shopping.
• Take a stroll down to Times Square and let the entertainment enchant you.
• Jump into a yellow cab and find out just why these taxi drivers are one of a kind.
• Mr. Purple on the lower east side is a great place to finish off your evening with a night cap. The view of the city is out of this world.
• The doorman in the hotel will point you in the right direction for the must have American breakfast. This will set you up for the day as there wont be much time to stop once you have started shopping. Don’t forget to get a selfie with this guy, as he will become your best friend over the next few days.
• Head down 5th Avenue slowly and enjoy the glitz and glamour of all the designer shops and more. You will come across Louis Vuitton, Tiffany’s, Gucci, Prada, Cartier and many, many more.
• Consider going to a Broadway show while you are in this remarkable city, as there are so many on offer, and you will regret it if you don’t.
• A pre–breakfast stroll around Central Park is a wonderful way to start your day. You will see everything from joggers to roller bladders, suits to tigers!
• Macy’s is a fantastic store to get your bargains galore. You may need to pick up an extra suit case when you are there.
• Tonight head down to Soho, the Meatpacking District or Tribeca for something to eat and be ready for a treat. These areas are cool and trendy, so dress up.
• The view of NYC from the top of the Empire State building is incredible and it is worth every minute of the wait.
• Pick up a piece of clothing today that no one else will have at home. If you head towards Bleecker Street, in Greenwich Village you are sure to find something special.
Use your time living your holiday instead of booking it.
The Hotel Metro has become a favourite hotel for those that love to shop. Located in the heart of the shopping hub at 45 West 35th Street, it is within close proximity to the famed Empire State Building, Fifth Avenue, Madison Square Garden, Grand Central and Midtown and the hotel is located a short two minute walk from the world famous Macys. The hotel offers complimentary wi-fi, iPod docking station, in-room safe, mini refrigerator, marble bathrooms, Gilchrist & Soames bath amenities and premium cable. Guests can also enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast daily. The hotel also features a rooftop garden terrace.
The Westgate New York Grand Central is a historic landmark hotel, which is recognized by Historic Hotels of America. Located in the Tudor City neighborhood of Manhattan, this popular hotel offer comfortable accommodations which come complete with luxurious beds, dual cup coffeemakers, flat screen TVs and triple pane windows for a quieter atmosphere. Each of the hotels 300 spacious guestrooms are incredibly spacious and located near all of New York’s attractions. There is also a 24 hour fitness center and a restaurant on-site.
Ibeorstar 70 Park Avenue is a 4 star boutique hotel in Midtown Manhattan. This modern hotel is surrounded by famous New York brownstones and it offers guests an upscale hotel experience. The hotel blends its 1928 heritage with a modern, chic appeal, both inside and out and it offers 205 comfortable, lavish guestrooms, a 24 hour fitness center and superior amenities including complimentary WiFi, goose down feature beds, flat screen TVs and marvelous views of Midtown Manhattan.
Located on East 44th Street, the Fitzpatrick Grand Central is located opposite the landmark Grand Central Terminal, making it easy for guests to get around Manhattan.
The Hotel Metro has become a favourite hotel for those that love to shop. Located in the heart of the shopping hub at 45 West 35th Street.
Located on Madison Avenue and 45th Street in Midtown New York City, The Roosevelt Hotel NYC was named in honour of President Theodore Roosevelt.
We offer you the best!
Return flights, all taxes & bag
Based on 4 sharing | Ref 676715
Why book with Tour America?
Whether you are looking to book your Orlando holiday, a week in the sun or a luxurious cruise, call Tour America for the best prices and best service.
Ireland’s Travel Agency of the Year
Multi-Award Winning Agency Offering 5 Stars Service
Experienced Travel Consultants based in Ireland
Tailor-made Holiday Packages
100% Irish Owned Company
Only Irish Tour Operator with USA Based Support Team
24/7 Irish US & US Customer Support
Flexible Payment Options
Our mission statement is very clear, 'to have a raving fan club!', and our team are willing and able to exceed all of your holiday expectations.
Thank you to Lorna at Tour America who helped us find the perfect hotel in NYC and suggested where we would find the best bargains, burgers and bubbles.
Chloe, Zara and Beth
OMG I never thought I would buy so much on one trip. Thank you so much to Linda for suggesting to bring that extra suitcase, and for organising our weekend away so well. We had hilarity from beginning to end. Thanks Tour America for everything.
Mary and Evelyn
This is our 5th shopping trip to NYC and they just keep getting better. Brenda inTour America pulled out all the stops this time and put us in a top class hotel right beside 5th Avenue. I booked my next trip with her the minute I got home. I am so glad we spent the extra night this year as we ended up catching a show in Broadway which really was the icing on the cake. Thanks.
Brenda, Niki, Becca, Sarah and Trish
Tour America is Ireland’s leading holiday specialist to the USA, Canada and Mexico, and Worldwide Cruises.
Over 25 year’s experience of providing dream holidays to USA, Mexico, Canada and Worldwide Cruises.