We are finally getting around to ticking off our bucket list and NYC is at the top of the list.
We have spoken about this incredible city for years but never managed to getting around to organising a visit.
The excitement of seeing the iconic skyline, sampling all the incredible food and beverages, soaking in the epic atmosphere, and strolling the streets of this amazing city is hard to contain.
Top Tip: Don’t forget to tip tip tip.
Arrive & Explore
New Yorker Breakfast followed by Empire State Building, Grand Central Station and 5th Avenue
Central Park stroll, or cycle, followed by World trade Centre and Staten Island
We’re here to make your life easier!
Once you have checked into your hotel and freshened up it’s time to check out what NYC has to offer.
Head to the bar in your hotel where you can sample the local beverages and fare and quiz your bartender on what they think you should do over the next few days. P.S. Don’t forget to tip!
• Jump into a yellow cab and find out just why these taxi drivers are one of a kind.
• Pop out at Union Square and immerse yourself into why this city just doesn’t sleep at night.
• The doorman in the hotel will point you in the right direction for the must have American breakfast. This will set you up for the day as there wont be much time to stop once you get started.
• The view of NYC from the top of the Empire State building is incredible and it is worth every minute of the wait. This building is so historic, be sure to pre-book your tickets as it will save you time and hassle.
• Break up your day with a bit of high end shopping, and watching, on NYC’s glamorous 5th Avenue. You will feel like you are on the movie set for ‘Sex in the City’ with brand icon’s like Louis Vuitton, Tiffany’s, Gucci, Prada, Cartier right in front of your eyes.
• You are in NYC so why not see Grand Central Station where many of the big trips would have happened of old. Close your eyes and dream about where your next stop would be in the USA.
• A pre–breakfast stroll, or cycle, around Central Park is a wonderful way to start your day. You will see everything from joggers to roller bladders, suits to penguins!
• Jump on the subway and head down to the Financial district for an emotional, yet educational trip. The World Trade Centre and its monuments are incredible and a great tribute to all who lost their lives. There are plenty of places to have lunch around here.
• Catch the Staten Island ferry while you are down this way where you will see the Statue of Liberty, Manhattan Bridge and the skyline of NYC all from the water.
• Tonight head down to Soho, Tribeca or the Meatpacking District for something to eat and be ready for a treat. These areas are cool and trendy, so be sure to dress up.
Use your time living your holiday instead of booking it.
Located on East 44th Street, the Fitzpatrick Grand Central is located opposite the landmark Grand Central Terminal, making it easy for guests to get around Manhattan.
The Hotel Metro has become a favourite hotel for those that love to shop. Located in the heart of the shopping hub at 45 West 35th Street.
Located on Madison Avenue and 45th Street in Midtown New York City, The Roosevelt Hotel NYC was named in honour of President Theodore Roosevelt.
We offer you the best!
Return flights, all taxes & bags
Based on 4 sharing
Why book with Tour America?
Whether you are looking to book your Orlando holiday, a week in the sun or a luxurious cruise, call Tour America for the best prices and best service.
Ireland’s Travel Agency of the Year
Multi-Award Winning Agency Offering 5 Stars Service
Experienced Travel Consultants based in Ireland
Tailor-made Holiday Packages
100% Irish Owned Company
Only Irish Tour Operator with USA Based Support Team
24/7 Irish US & US Customer Support
Flexible Payment Options
Our mission statement is very clear, 'to have a raving fan club!', and our team are willing and able to exceed all of your holiday expectations.
Thank you so much to Lorna at Tour America who helped us plan our long awaited trip to NYC. We had an absolute ball and cant believe we had never been there before. Our hotel was perfectly located and had a brilliant bar and food. We probably should have stayed an extra night, maybe next time. Thanks Tour America.
Michael and Tara
Why did we wait so long to see this incredible place. We loved every minute of our holiday from beginning to end. Just off the flight and am booking my next trip with Brenda to NYC for next year. Super hotel, itinerary, and top class service from Tour America. Thank you so muchBrenda for organising our get away.
Jerry and Jo
A 7 star rating for a 7 star holiday, we couldn’t have organised this brilliant trip to NYC without the help of Linda. She got us a brilliant hotel right in the middle of it all. It was definitely a well overdue holiday, and definitely one of our best. Thanks Tour America.
Mick and Aileen
Tour America is Ireland’s leading holiday specialist to the USA, Canada and Mexico, and Worldwide Cruises.
Over 25 year’s experience of providing dream holidays to USA, Mexico, Canada and Worldwide Cruises.