Proud To Be 100% Irish
Proud To Be 100% IE - About Us
Search Instagram Twitter Facebook
018173535 sales@touramerica.ie

Mon-Fri: 10-14:00

US ESTA Online Form Information

International travelers who are seeking to travel to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP) are now subject to enhanced security requirements and will be required to pay an administrative fee. All eligible travelers who wish to travel to the U.S. under the Visa Waiver Program must apply for authorization. From 26th May 2022, the cost per application will be $21. Payment is made online at the end of the application process



As of April 1, 2016, all Visa Waiver Program (VWP) travellers must have a valid e-Passport, along with a valid Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) for travel to the United States. If your traveller has a passport issued on or after October 26, 2006 and it is not an e-Passport, they must obtain a visa or a new e‑Passport.

e‑Passports are easily identified with the following symbol on the passport cover:

  • They have a valid passport with a machine-readable zone issued before October 26, 2005; or
  • Their passport includes a digital photograph and was issued between October 26, 2005 and October 25, 2006.

Learn more about the VWP at dhs.gov/visa-waiver-program-requirements

Also, click below to watch a video from our travel expert Eimear where she explains step by step process of completing your ESTA Form en essential document for entering U.S.A.

Canada Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) Programme

Mandatory as from 15 March 2016.

Please note if you are flying to or transitting through Canada you will need to complete the ETA. Please log onto www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/eta-start.asp

This is part of an admittance procedure already in use by several countries, designed to assist travellers in processing their required documents and determine their eligibility for travel to international destinations.The cost of the ETA online will be approximately $7.

Cuba Tourist Card

You must obtain a Cuba Tourist Card if you are travelling to Cuba on a holiday. This Tourist Card only applies to passengers travelling to Cuba Via Canada, Europe or Mexico. A Tourist Card fee of €35 is payable to the Cuban Consulate and is valid for one entry into Cuba for a maximum of 30 days. If you have any queries contact the Cuban Embassy on (01) 6718300.

If you are travelling to Cuba Via the USA or on a cruise you must obtain a visa from your airline or cruise carrier prior to your arrival in Cuba, where a fee will apply. In line with Cuban Embassy requirements, it is the passengers responsibility to contact the airline in advance to arrange this.