Travel Vouchers T&Cs
- Travel Vouchers can be used against new bookings only
- Travel vouchers are not combinable with any other voucher
- One Travel voucher per booking
- Lost/Damaged/Stolen Travel vouchers - Tour America are not responsible for any lost/damaged/stolen Travel vouchers.
- Travel Vouchers are redeemable against a Tour America/Cruise holidays package holiday only. A package holiday consists of a flight and hotel. Your trip can be booked in any Tour America store located in Dublin and Cork
- Travel Vouchers are NOT redeemable against online bookings
- When making a booking the Travel Voucher must be presented. The value will be deducted from your invoice total.
- All bookings are subject to availability and subject to change.
- To use a Travel Voucher, formal ID of the Bearer eg. passport, drivers license may be requested.
- No cash equivalent can be given.
- Travel Vouchers are valid from the day of purchase until the expiry date which will be stated on the voucher. Travel Vouchers will NOT be extended beyond the expiry date on the voucher.
- Minimum of 2 people per booking & minimum spend of €2,500 when using a Travel voucher
- Tour America Travel Vouchers can only be redeemed when accompanied with a valid Tour America Travel reference number. This can be found on all valid Tour America Travel vouchers, and will be applied at point of purchase..
If you have any further questions on any of the above please do not hesitate to contact us on Dublin - 018173535 or Cork - 021 2429222