OCEANMedallion is the latest technology being introduced on-board Princess Cruises ships. OCEANMedallion is a wearable device that will connect to your personal device through the OCEANReady App. OceanMedallion will introduce guests to a new level of service and personalised attention while on board MedallionClass ships like never before. This brand new OCEANMedallion technology creates a unique digital identity for each guest that helps crew members learn exactly what you love so you can receive the best possible service during your cruise holiday. As well as that, it is so easy to use – there is no on-off switch, no charging and it’s completely free to use! Here is our favourite OCEANMedallion features.
• Guest will be able to access their stateroom by facial recognition.
• On-demand beverage delivery is another exciting feature that will allow guests to order their drinks and have them delivered directly to them throughout the ship and even to their stateroom.
• OceanCompass is an interactive map of the ship that allows guests easily locate their friends and family.
• OCEANMedallion will provide guests with access to their real-time cruise itinerary, as well as events and activities taking place on board their ship.
• Another exciting feature is the ability to play interactive games anywhere on the ship. One we’re excited about is the ability to connect to the ‘Movies under the Stars’ screen to join trivia challenges like the ship wide digital scavenger hunts!
• OCEANMedallion aligns guest preferences with crew members so that they can ensure they have a better understanding of their guests, which allows them to provide a more personalised service.
• OCEANMedallion offers a secure payment system for merchandise, drinks, shore excursions and other on-board services which are booked on board.
This incredible feature is an amazing addition to the Princess Cruises fleet. If you would like to try OCEANMedallion for yourself, it is available on board Caribbean Princess, Regal Princess, Royal Princess, Crown Princess and is coming to Sky Princess and Enchanted Princess very soon. For more information on worldwide Princess Cruises, you can reach our award-winning cruise experts on 01-8173562 or via the contact form below.
If you’re about to travel with your child/infant and their age changes during the holiday, you may be wondering whether they need a different plane ticket on the way home. For example, your 11-year old may turn 12 before you depart, which is the usual age for an adult plane ticket. Do you need to… Continue reading A Guide to Airline Age Policies
Universal Studios has made three exciting announcements that will excite fans. From the spooky haunted house return of “Stranger Things” at Halloween Horror Nights to the upcoming construction of a Fast & Furious-themed roller coaster and the newly revealed Villain-Con Minion Blast from Illumination, there’s plenty of excitement in store for visitors. “Stranger Things” House… Continue reading Stranger Things, Fast & Furious and Minions: Exciting Universal Studios Announcements
All set for one of the world’s greatest attractions in the world. SeaWorld Orlando is thrilled to announce the highly anticipated concert line-up for the Summer Spectacular Concert Series. Starting from the 8th of July and running through the 6th of August This series offers incredible performances by some of music’s biggest stars- all included… Continue reading Dive into the Excitement of SeaWorld’s Summer Spectacular
Tour America is Ireland’s leading holiday specialist to the USA, Canada and Mexico, and Worldwide Cruises.
Over 25 year’s experience of providing dream holidays to USA, Mexico, Canada and Worldwide Cruises.
Our mission statement is very clear, 'to have a raving fan club!', and our team are willing and able to exceed all of your holiday expectations.
Alana was absolutely amazing and nothing was a bother to her. Sent me several different quotes and was so friendly when she rang to take deposit. I feel so confident traveling with Tour America. Thank you so much for all your help. I would highly recommend this company for anyone travelling to America.
We’re with Tour America for over 10 years – we come back for the service, the personal touch from Lorna McGrath and the peace of mind of knowing we are cared for and supported while on holiday. Wonderful company, amazing people.
We had a holiday of a lifetime and everything was amazing. From checking in to checking out it was a breeze. Thanks to Tina Murphy for making it so fantastic. Tour America you will definitely be our number one for more holidays. It’s been amazing. We will be recommending you to any of our families and friends who want the best. Thanks again for everything.