I was incredibly lucky and honoured to be invited to the launch of this brand new 5 star ship Celebrity Beyond. This new ship is third of Celebrity Cruises innovate Edge class. This ship can take 3,260 passengers, is both longer and taller than its two class sister ships Edge and Apex and has an extra 179 cabins, including suites.
I had 10 guests with me and we were all staying in The Retreat which is all suite class, we were staying in the Sky suite cabins. These cabins offer a blend of expansive views and intimate luxury. They are large cabins featuring a king-size bed (which can be split into two single beds as well), with signature Cashmere mattress and a spacious private veranda. The split bathroom features a large spa tub with shower.
From the moment you check in which is a separate check in area for The Retreat suite passengers, you are treated like royalty.
My Cabin – Sky Suite
The Retreat Sundeck on Celebrity Beyond offers you your own private pool for the suite guests, and hot tubs, with your own private secluded cabanas which presents a calming zen garden vibe. You also have your own private suite class restaurant, Laminae designed by Kelly Hoppen, it is positioned at the front of the ship with panoramic floor to ceiling views. Explore exclusive menus crafted by Celebrity’s own Michelin-starred chef that you won’t find anywhere else on-board including signature dishes designed by legendary chef Daniel Boulud, Celebrity’s Global Culinary Ambassador.
The Retreat is the ultimate holiday experience, where guests can also have their own private dining restaurant, exclusive spaces, and a long line-up of services and amenities. Celebrity Beyond enhances this already unrivalled resort-within-a-resort with stunning reimagined spaces by one of the most sought-after interior designers in the world, Kelly Hoppen, CBE, Kelly’s globally renowned style is a subtle fusion of East meets West.
Guests in the The Retreat on Celebrity Beyond will have a choice of stunning suite accommodation, including two-story Edge Villa with outdoor plunge pools, and the Iconic Suites, the largest in the fleet, with spectacular views. Each suite receives premium drinks, premium Wi-fi, tips, a shore excursion credit, and onboard credit to use however you choose.
The different types of suite class cabins that Tour America are offering on this fantastic brand-new ship Celebrity Beyond.
Call : 01 8173500 and speak to our Concierge travel consultant.
Experienced by Mary McKenna – Managing Director Tour America.
• It takes 3260 (double occupancy) passengers on board.
• Simone Biles is her godmother – 19-time World Champion and seven-time Olympic Medallist.
• The Retreat is the exclusive suite class with the Retreat Sundeck offering two levels of unadulterated outdoor bliss. With their own private restaurant laminae and the Retreat lounge and an outdoor pool.
Aqua Sky Suite – 319 sq. ft
Aqua Class – 243 sq. ft
Concierge Class – 319 sq. ft
Edge Stateroom with Infinite Veranda – 243 sq. ft
Veranda on Edge – 202-228 sq. ft
Ocean View Stateroom – 200-242 sq. ft
Inside Stateroom – 181-202 sq.ft
Cuisine on board: Featuring 32 food and beverage venues, including eight speciality restaurants and an array of bars and lounges.
Onboard Experience: The Grand Plaza is a transformational place that offers a different experience every time you visit. From day and night the lighting changes from warm and inviting to bright and dramatic.
Entertainment of board: Celebrity Beyond shows are a must see. From my experience on board, I was blown away about the shows, they were just magnificent. Celebrity brings these shows to life with state-of-the-art technology. A 20ft-foot-tal 4K screen.
Eden: Is a beautiful peace full play by day and by night it transforms into a new encounter of music and entertainment., playful, and wonderful place to awaken all your senses, it is a three story venue that epitomizes Celebrity Beyond’s outward facing design.
Celebrity Beyond offers a selection of dining. They showcase flavours from around the world. The main dining is the Cosmopolitan Restaurant, serves American-style cuisine.
Here are some of the Itineraries on offer :
• 5 nights Western Caribbean – Nov 08 – 2022
• 5 nights Western Caribbean – Jan 03 – 2023
• 6 nights Bimini, Mexico, & Grand Cayman – Jan 02 – 2024
• 9 nights Aruba, Curacao & Cayman – Nov 13 – 2023
• 7 nights Puerto Plata, St. Thomas & St. Maarten – Apr 16 – 2023
• 7 nights Bahamas, Mexico, & Grand Cayman – Jan 15 – 2023/Jan 29 – 2023
• 9 nights Aruba, Curacao & Cayman – Nov 22 – 2023
• 7 nights Puerto Plaza, St. Thomas & St. Maarten – Nov 27/Dec 11 – 2022 /Jan 08/Feb
05/Feb19/Mar 05/Mar 19/Apr 02 – 2023
• 9 nights Southern Caribbean – Oct 26 – 2022/Dec 11 – 2023
• 12 nights Spain, Portugal, Azores and Bermuda – Oct 12/Oct 22 – 2022
• 8 nights Easter Caribbean – Dec 18 – 2022
• 10 nights Ultimate Southern Caribbean – Dec 01 – 2023
• 9 nights Italian Riviera & France – Sep 24 – 2022/May 26 – 2022/Jul 21 – 2022
• 9 nights France, Italy & Spain – Oct 03 – 2022
• 11 nights Panama Canal & Southern Caribbean – Dec 22 – 2023/Jan 29 – 2024
• 8 nights Italy, Croatia, & Montenegro – May 07/May 27 – 2023
• 14 nights Italy, France & Bermuda Trans – Oct 30 – 2023/Apr 23 – 2023
• 8 nights Western Caribbean – Dec 26 – 2022
Italy & Greek Islands – May 16 – 2022
• 10 nights Italy, Croatia, & Montenegro – Oct 20 – 2023/Sep 18 – 2023/Jun 16 – 2023
• 10 nights Greek Islands & Malta – Jun 13 / Sep 05– 2022
• 9 nights Italian Riviera & France – 6 Sailings – May 07/Jun 04/July 02/Jul 30/Aug 27/
Sep 24 – 2022
• 11 nights Italy, Turkey & Greek Islands – Sep 28 – 2023/Oct 09 – 2023/Jun 26 – 2023/
Jul 17 – 2023
• 12 nights Italy, Turkey & Greek Islands – May 15 – 2023
• 10 nights Italy & Greek Islands – May 16/Aug 08 – 2022
If you’re about to travel with your child/infant and their age changes during the holiday, you may be wondering whether they need a different plane ticket on the way home. For example, your 11-year old may turn 12 before you depart, which is the usual age for an adult plane ticket. Do you need to… Continue reading A Guide to Airline Age Policies
Universal Studios has made three exciting announcements that will excite fans. From the spooky haunted house return of “Stranger Things” at Halloween Horror Nights to the upcoming construction of a Fast & Furious-themed roller coaster and the newly revealed Villain-Con Minion Blast from Illumination, there’s plenty of excitement in store for visitors. “Stranger Things” House… Continue reading Stranger Things, Fast & Furious and Minions: Exciting Universal Studios Announcements
All set for one of the world’s greatest attractions in the world. SeaWorld Orlando is thrilled to announce the highly anticipated concert line-up for the Summer Spectacular Concert Series. Starting from the 8th of July and running through the 6th of August This series offers incredible performances by some of music’s biggest stars- all included… Continue reading Dive into the Excitement of SeaWorld’s Summer Spectacular
Tour America is Ireland’s leading holiday specialist to the USA, Canada and Mexico, and Worldwide Cruises.
Over 25 year’s experience of providing dream holidays to USA, Mexico, Canada and Worldwide Cruises.
Our mission statement is very clear, 'to have a raving fan club!', and our team are willing and able to exceed all of your holiday expectations.
Alana was absolutely amazing and nothing was a bother to her. Sent me several different quotes and was so friendly when she rang to take deposit. I feel so confident traveling with Tour America. Thank you so much for all your help. I would highly recommend this company for anyone travelling to America.
We’re with Tour America for over 10 years – we come back for the service, the personal touch from Lorna McGrath and the peace of mind of knowing we are cared for and supported while on holiday. Wonderful company, amazing people.
We had a holiday of a lifetime and everything was amazing. From checking in to checking out it was a breeze. Thanks to Tina Murphy for making it so fantastic. Tour America you will definitely be our number one for more holidays. It’s been amazing. We will be recommending you to any of our families and friends who want the best. Thanks again for everything.